57. Frank, H., and M.G. Frank. 1982. On the effects of domestication on canine social development and behavior. Applied Animal Ethology 8:507-25.
58. Lands, Margaret. 1981. Zoonotic diseases in the Canadian and Alaskan North. Inuit Studies 5(2):83-107.
59. Macdonald, David W, and Geoff M. Carr. 1995. Variation in dog society: Between resource dispersion and social flux. In The Domestic Dog: Its Evolution, Behaviour, and Interactions with People, edited by J. Serpell. Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press.
60. Plyusnina, I. Z., and L.N. Trut. 1991. An analysis of fear and aggression during early development of behavior in silver foxes (Vulpes vulpes). Applied Animal Behaviour Science 32:253-68.
61. Yeager, Rodger, and Norman N. Miller. 1986. Wildlife, Wild Death. Edited by L.W.
Milbrath, SUNY Series in Environmental Public Policy. Albany, N.Y. State University of New
62. Ash, Edward С 1972 [ 1927]. Dogs: Their History and Development. Reissue ed. Two vols. New York: Benjamin Blom.
63. Brisbin, I. Lehr. 1977. The pariah: Its ecology and importance to the origin, development and study of pure bred dogs. Pure Bred Dogs: American Kennel Club Gazette, January, 27-29.
64. Glutton-Brock, Juliet. 1977. Man-made dogs. Science 197:1340-1342.
65. Coppinger, Raymond, and Richard Schneider. 1995. Evolution of working dogs. In The Domestic Dog: Its Evolution, Behaviour, and Interactions with People, edited by J. Serpell. Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press.
66. Coppinger, Raymond, and Lorna Coppinger. 1998. Differences in the behavior of dog breeds. In Genetics and the Behavior of Domestic Animals, edited by Temple Grandin. San Diego: Academic Press.
67. Das, Gautam. 1998. Notes on the Indian «Pariah» dog (Indian Spitz) as a hunting dog. Merigal, October, 12-13.
68. Meyrick, John. 1861. House Dogs and Sporting Dogs: Their Varieties, Points, Management, Training, Breeding, Rearing and Diseases. London: John Van Voorst.