108. Bleicher, Norman. 1962. Behavior of the bitch during parturition. Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association 140(10). Ю76-82.
- 1963. Physical and behavioral analysis of dog vocalizations. American Journal of Veterinary Research 224(100):415-26.
109. Boissy, Alain. 1998. Fear and fearfulness in determining behavior. In Genetics and the Behavior of Domestic Animals, edited by T. Grandin. San Diego: Academic Press.
110. Coppinger, R. P., С. K. Smith, and L. Miller. 1985. Observations on why mongrels may make effective livestock protecting dogs. Journal of Range Management 38(6):560-61.
111. Coren, Stanley. 1994. The Intelligence of Dogs. New York: Bantam Books.
112. Eisenberg, J. F., and Paul Leyhausen. 1972. The phylogenesis of predatory behavior in mammals. Zeitschrift fur Tierpsychologie 30:59-93.
113. Fox, M. W. 1969. Ontogeny of prey-killing behavior in Canidae. Behavior 35(18):259-
114. Freedrnan, D. G. 1958. Constitutional and environmental interactions in rearing of four breeds of dogs. Science 127:585-86.
115. Hahn, Martin E., and John С Wright. 1998. The influence of genes on social behavior of dogs. In Genetics and the Behavior of Domestic Animals, edited by T. Grandin. San Diego: Academic Press.
116. Hall, W. G., and Christina L. Williams. 1983. Suckling isn't feeding, or is it? A search for developmental continuities. Advances in the Study of Behavior 13:219-55.
117. Hirsch, Jerry. 1964. Breeding analysis of natural units in behavior genetics. American Zoologist 4:139^45.
118. Klinghammer, Erich. 1976. Wolf ethogram - abbreviations and definitions. Battle Ground, Ind.: Wolf Park.
119. Mahut, Helen. 1958. Breed differences in the dog's emotional behaviour. Canadian Journal of Psychology 12(0:35^44.
120. McConnell, R. A., and J.R. Bayliss. 1985. Interspecific communication in cooperative herding: Acoustic and visual signals from human shepherds and herding dogs. Zeitschriftfur Tierpsychologie 67:303-28.