121. Moore, George, and Theresa Moore. 1976. Herding instincts, trials and your stock dog. The World of the Working Dog 2(4):14-19.
122. Vincent, Louis E., and Marc Bekoff. 1978. Quantitative analyses of the ontogeny of predatory behaviour in coyotes, Canis latrans. Animal Behaviour 26:225-31.
123. Bateson, Patrick. 1991. Assessment of pain in animals. Animal Behaviour 42:827-39.
124. Beck, Alan M. 1973. The Ecology of Stray Dogs: A Study of Free-ranging Urban Animals. Baltimore: York Press.
125. Beck, Alan, and Aaron Katcher. 1996. Between Pets and People. West Lafayette, Ind.: Purdue University Press.
126. Blaisdell, John D. 1999. The rise of man's best friend: The popularity of dogs as companion animals in late eighteenth century London as reflected by the dog tax of 1796. Anthrozoos 12(2):76-87.
127. Borchelt, Peter L., and Victoria L. Voith. 1982a. Classification of animal behavior problems. Veterinary Clinics of North America: Small Animal Practice 12:571—85.
- 1982b. Diagnosis and treatment of separation-related behavior problems in dogs. Veterinary Clinics of North America: Small Animal Practice 12:625-35.
128. Brown, С J., O.D. Murphree, and E.O. Newton. 1978. The effect of inbreeding on human aversion in pointer dogs. The Journal of Heredity 69:362-65.
129. Coppinger, Raymond. 1996. Fishing Dogs. Berkeley, Calif: Ten Speed Press.
130. Dawkins, Marian Stamp. 1988. Behavioural deprivation: A central problem in animal welfare. Applied Animal Behaviour Science 20:209-25.
131. Dodman, Nicholas. 1996. The Dog Who Loved Too Much. New York: Bantam.
132. Elliot, Orville, and J.R. Scott. 1961. The development of emotional distress reactions to separation in puppies. The Journal of Genetic Psychology (99):3-32.
133. Estep, Daniel Q. 1996. The ontogeny of behavior. In Readings in Companion Animal Behavior, edited by V.L. Voith and P.L. Borcheit. Trenton, N. J.: Veterinary Learning Systems.
134. Fisher, John. 1995. Understanding the Behaviour of the Pet Dog. Tisbury, Wiltshire, England: COAPE.