161. Mitchell, Daniel S. 1976. Selection of Dogs for Land Mine and Booby Trap Detection Training. Fort Belvoir, Virginia: U.S. Army Mobility Equipment Research and Development Command.
162. O'Farrell, V. 1986. Manual of Canine Behaviour. Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, UK: British Small Animal Veterinary Association.
163. Pfaffenberger, Clarence J. 1963. The New Knowledge of Dog Behavior. New York: Howell Book House.
164. Pfaffenberger, Clarence J., and John Paul Scott. 1976. Early rearing and testing. In Guide Dogs for the Blind: Their Selection, Development and Training, edited by С Pfaffenberger, J.P. Scott, J. Fuller, B. Ginsburg, and S. Bielfelt. New York: Elsevier Scientific Publishing Company.
165. Serpell, James, Raymond Coppinger, and Aubrey H. Fine. 2000. The welfare of assistance and therapy animals: An ethical comment. In Handbook on Animal Assisted Therapy, edited by A.H. Fine. San Diego: Academic Press.
166. Struckus, Joseph Edward. 1989. The use of pet-facilitated therapy in the treatment of depression in the elderly: A behavioral conceptualization of treatment effect. Doctorate, Psychology, University of Massachusetts, Amherst.
167'. Brisbin, Jr., I. Lehr, Raymond R. Coppinger, Mark H. Feinstein, Steven N. Austad, and John J. Mayer. 1994. The New Guinea singing dog: Taxonomy, captive studies and conservation priorities. Science in New Guinea 20(1):27-38.
168. Darwin, Charles. 1859. Letter to Asa Gray. Journal of the Proceedings of the Linnean Society (Zoology) 3:50—53.
169. Lamarck, J. B. 1984 . Zoological Philosophy: An Exposition with Regard to the Natural History of Animals. Chicago: University of Chicago Press.
170. Mayr, Ernst. 1942. Systematics and the Origin of Species. New York: Columbia University Press.
- 1996. The modern evolutionary theory. Journal of Mammalogy 77(0:1—7.
171. Honacki, J. H., K.E. Kinman, and J.W. Koeppl, eds. 1982. Mammal Species of the World: A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference. Lawrence, Kansas: Allen Press and Association of Systematic Collections.